The Law Offices of Susan Fortino-Brown
Welcome to The Law Office of Susan Fortino-Brown. Our firm provides experienced, dedicated business immigration law services to large and small companies. Our attorneys focus on immigration and naturalization, giving you the benefit of representation based on an intimate understanding of the law and related business issues. We invite you to learn more about our approach and the qualities that set us apart form other firms or to review the immigration law services we provide. We also encourage you to review our credentials. At The Law Office of Susan Fortino-Brown, you can expect high caliber representation from a team of talented lawyers who are committed to your immigration law needs.
We are a national practice focusing on Immigration & Nationality Law. We are certified by the State of Illinois and Indiana as a Women and Minority Business. While our practice within Immigration Law is intentionally diverse, the focus is on our clients’ needs in Business Immigration, including E visas, H-1B, J-1, O-1, Q-1 and other non-immigrant Visa Petitions. We also concentrate in Labor Certification, Permanent Residence, Family Immigration, Deportation Defense, and Asylum matters. As a matter of course, we service our clients using our immigration expertise; but perhaps as importantly, we also work to add value to our clients through liaison efforts with government officials, through up-to-date knowledge of pertinent legislative changes and through cultural awareness and sensitivity toward the individual going through the immigration process. In addition, we offer our clients:
- A focused practice with clients ranging from large companies to small businesses and individuals;
- Leadership within the immigration bar on a local, national, and international level;
- Liaison activities and communications within government agencies, which allows attorneys and staff to remain abreast of policy, procedural and substantive law changes;
- A multilingual office with attorneys and staff fluent in such languages as Spanish and Italian;
- Individual attention to specific client needs including response to client inquiries within 24 hours.